Former IRS Attorney Offering Calm Advice That Comes With Years Of Experience
Max Benkel is an attorney who has been handling IRS tax cases for over thirty-five (35) years. Max Benkel formerly worked for the IRS, as well as for a national CPA firm.
Max Benkel’s law firm concentrates on all tax controversy, estate tax, and business matters.
- Georgia State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Tax Section, Member
- Lecturer and Speaker: IRS, Round Table Television Program
- Featured Speaker: IRS Problems and Procedures, Certified Financial Planners Annual Meeting
- Lecturer: IRS Matters, Local and Civic Groups